Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome

IceWraps.net

Good morning Webbers,

You might be wondering why the different blog address. I have moved away from Aion as it is going to be a product and I am going to do business as Tim Thomas. I am finishing up my current courses and I feel ready to share the information I have learned. I am working on the site www.2-help-u.com to be a resource site for any and all who want to pursue personal development. It will still be a few months till it is complete. I am adding more and more products and resources to it.

I currently have openings for clients. If you know anyone that is having a problem or challenge have them get in touch with me. My first session is always free. It lets me see if we are a good fit. I am available to meet one on one, by phone or over the internet (email, skype, and others). I also work with small business in the challenges they have and customer service.


Click Here to Visit YourSuccessStore.com!


Today's exercise that I would like to share:

WHEEL OF LIFE

Get the form here in PDF

We are very busy in our life and sometimes if we use a chart we can see where we are off in our life and can right the ship or the wheel. Have you ever tried to drive on a flat tire. What about a square. We use the wheel of life chart to gauge where we are in the areas that are important to us. As much as we try to separate things such as work and our personal life we find these two subjects intertwine with each other. They also play off each other and have influence.

We are going to break your life down into 8 parts. Feel free to change the names if you have something you would rather call it.

Life Parts:

Family / Relationships
Career / Work
Health / Fitness
Personal Growth
Money / Finances
Physical Environment
Fun / Joy
Romance

Now indicate using the scale 1-10 where you feel you are in life / work. One being low and 10 being the highest. (Notes are on the sheet to.)

What shape is your wheel? Would this wheel give you a smooth ride in life or a rough one?

Webbers Let me know if you need help with this or want to explore more of what coaching can do for you.

Have a great day Webbers

I am your coach Tim Thomas and I am here 2-help-u.

THANK YOU!

The finest compliment I could ever receive is a referral from my friends and clients.

Live Life by Design.

Tim Thomas
A Life by Design Company
PO Box 4327
Manchester, NH 03108
Tel: 603-682-4980
http://thomatf.tumblr.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment