Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday 12/8/14

Hi Webbers,

I hope life is going well. This week has started off great. I am on vacation. Some things I am working on. My  RMT - Working with women certificate the last of my RMT Strategic intervention courses. I has been a long two years and one that I will never regret. I have complete Core 100, 200 and Total Breakthrough. I have been busy and some of the material has challenged me. I enjoy being part of the RMT community.


I am also working on my business and reworking a new logo. I usually do them myself. This time however I shipped them off to a firm to have them done. I got to have six designers work on a concept. That in of itself was a cool process to be part of. I will post it when the project is complete.

The final project I have is I purchased a YB12 Consultancy. I am an independent agent and can sell their program anywhere in the world. Looks cool I am still in the training phase and should be up and running soon. Look forward to more information on that in the coming weeks. You can find out more Click Here.

Among everything else I still get to have a great time with my daughter our weekend movie adventure was HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2. We love to watch movies and enjoy most of our picks. It is amazing the questions she will ask and it brings me great pleasure to see how happy she is to spend time with me. Today made me feel horrible. We were leaving to take her to her Grandmothers house. She said are you going to work I said no I was staying home. She said " Can i stay with you, I won't be a bother." I was so crushed I had to tell her she would not be a bother.  Man I want to spend more time with her she definitely can teach me a few lessons on life.

IceWraps.net

Today I am enjoying myself. I cleaned up the failed ice rink. Next year it is a have too. We were to late for it this year when I got started. Then I worked on the dollhouse. Now I am working on myself and the business.

My tip for the day #1:

What change in your thinking has to take place?

I am here to help you live your life by your design. Aren't you worth it? Contact me today to earn the success you deserve.


T

THANK YOU!

The finest compliment I could ever receive is a referral from my friends and clients.

Live Life by Design.

Tim Thomas
A Life by Design Company
PO Box 4327
Manchester, NH 03108
Tel: 603-682-4980



No comments:

Post a Comment