Monday, October 27, 2014

How was your weekend?



 Hi Webbers,

Whats happening for the week. The weekend is closing out and I am gearing up for another exciting week. I hope your weekend went well.

Last week was a bit stressful and I am hoping it lets up this week. I had fifty hours in before Friday
Princess Project
morning. I have been working on the princess project trying to complete it before the 6th. I have studies to complete and am falling behind because the office has me so busy. I did get to brew some beer with a few clients that was interesting.

Over the weekend I had to find some wood that was needed to keep the progress on the princess project going. The wife and I also had to attend a fund raiser for an associate of mine that is having health problems. We stayed for a bit then shoved off to get my girl and headed home.



Now as I sit here and type with my coffee in my hand. It is Monday morning. I have exercised. How do you get fit or stay fit? It is always a good thing to check with your health care provider before you start any new or strenuous activity. Our physical body is one of the easiest strengths to achieve. Is your mind or spirit just as strong? Are you balanced? Are you in harmony with your life?

This is where coaching comes in and can be of great value. I am here 2 help u. If you have parts of your life that are out of balance or not in harmony. Call on me I can help. Lets start talking today.

Otherwise I am off to practice my Qigong and finish my morning exercises.

Jim Rohn Starter Sampler Pack - Only $19.95!


Remember Webbers it is your life live it by your design!

THANK YOU!

The finest compliment I could ever receive is a referral from my friends and clients.

Live Life by Design.

Tim Thomas
A Life by Design Company
PO Box 4327
Manchester, NH 03108
Tel: 603-682-4980

No comments:

Post a Comment