Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tips for Change "Moving on"

Hey Webbers,

It is another week I am wiped out already and it is only Monday. I had a construction meeting this morning. I replaced a light fixture in the evening. When is there to many wires in the box when you can't fit any more. Not a good sign.

Any ways moving on. As I push forward in developing my coaching and personal development company. I have always thought there has to be an easier way. Lets face our lives don't come with instructions. Well in coaching and personal development we definitely help get a handle on it if you are committed to do the work. There is no better way to do that than through helping others discover their greatness and reach their personal goals.

Right now as I push forward I have enjoyed every single moment with my current clients and look forward to all of the great things they will achieve. I am reaching out to all of you for some assistance. Outside of my current list of clients. I decided to offer 20 sample sessions to potential clients.

If you feel that you or someone you know, could benefit from a session please contact me.

Sessions can be done by phone, skype or video chat, If close enough in person at a location of your choosing. Coffee shops work great. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

tim thomas life coach


If there is a time other than that listed please send me an email and I will see where I can accommodate you.



I hope this helped you or you pass it along. Especially if you know someone who needs to make some changes in their life! I am here 2-help-u with your success. I want to be your coach! After all it is your life, live it by your design.

THANK YOU!

The finest compliment I could ever receive is a referral.

PS - I am curious how many people read my blog. I am giving away a special gift to everyone that reads my blog. All you have to do is send an email to info@aionnh.com and say you read my blog in the subject line. Out of those I will select one recipient at random for a special gift. Curious? 

tim thomas life coachTim Thomas
Life Coach
A Life by Design Company
PO Box 4327
ManchesterNH 03108
Tel: 603-682-4980

No comments:

Post a Comment