Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tips for Change "Galen Litchfield Technique to Eliminate Worry"

Morning Webbers,

Do you have a problem that is worrying you as I sit here today. Prepared for what my world has in store for me. I am sure today is going to be a crazy day.

Perhaps you may want to try Galen Litchfield's technique.

It is comprised of the four following questions & statements:
  1. What am I worrying about?
  2. What can I do about it?
  3. Here is what I am going to do about it.
  4. When am I going to start doing it.

Want to learn more about how to stop worrying and start living - Pick up the book. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living

I hope this tip has helped you on this Tuesday!

Want to talk? Need a change in your life click the link to schedule a time. It costs you nothing and I guarantee you get a great value out of it.

tim thomas life coach


If there is a time other than that listed please send me an email and I will see where I can accommodate you.

I am here 2-help-u with your success. I want to be your coach! After all it is your life, live it by your design.
tim thomas life coach
THANK YOU!

Tim Thomas
Life / Success Coach
A Life by Design Company
Tel: 603-682-4980



No comments:

Post a Comment